Sean P. Paris
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Support
- Maintenance – Alimony
- Post Decree Modification
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements
- Unbundled Legal Services
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
Sean Paris is known for providing outstanding service to his clients and for his proven ability to solve even the most complex problems. Mr. Paris practices in the areas of family law, commercial litigation, real estate disputes and criminal defense. He also practices in the area of estate administration and probate law.
Mr. Paris serves the greater Louisville metro area to include Oldham County. Indeed, he hails from Louisville where he graduated from Ballard High School. He earned a degree in criminal justice from the University of Louisville in 1993 and he attended the Salmon P. Chase College of Law in northern Kentucky where he earned his law degree in 1996. Mr. Paris now calls La Grange his hometown. Mr. Paris is licensed to practice law in Kentucky and Colorado and he brings well over 20 years of trial experience to any litigation matter.
Having practiced since 1996, and with a long track record of success across the firm, he has successfully handled many difficult cases across the legal spectrum and has taken scores of cases to trial.
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- B.S. - May, 1993
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Police Administration
- Colorado, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2008
- Kentucky, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- Certificate of Recognition Presented by FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, III
- Commendation - Park County Sheriff - Operation "I Luv U Guys"
- Martindale-Hubbell Top AV rating
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Criminal Defense, National Trial Lawyers
- Contributing Columnist for a Legal Column, Park County Flume newspaper
- Oilman International, FZCO v. Marvin Neer, et al., 2011, United States District Court - District of Colorado, WL 3366419
- Colorado Bar Association, 09/1997 to Present
- Jefferson County (1st J.D.) Bar Association, 06/2009 to Present
- Colorado Special District Association, Associate member, 06/2012 to Present
- Faculty of Federal Advocates, 11/2006 to Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Present
- Louisville Bar Association, Present
- American Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
- Pearson, Horowitz, & Burnett, P.C.
- Park County District Attorney's Office, Senior Prosecutor