Real Estate Attorneys Focused On Results
Real estate is a broad area that involves significant opportunities and risks. The Kentucky laws that govern real estate matters can be complex, and having the assistance of an experienced attorney can help you minimize risks and prevent problems in the future.
The attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., represent businesses, associations and individuals in a variety of residential and commercial real estate matters, helping them protect their interests and maximize the potential of their deals. Our lawyers assist clients with:
- Residential purchases and sales, including the review and drafting of purchase agreements and other important contracts
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales involving office spaces, retail shops, restaurants, manufacturing and warehouse spaces, new developments and other properties
- Residential and commercial lease agreements, including the review, drafting and negotiating of leases that meet the needs of our clients
- Litigation involving boundary disputes, adverse possession and many other issues
- Quiet title actions, helping you clear title and resolve title and conveyance disputes
- Foreclosures, representing creditors and defending borrowers in residential and commercial foreclosure actions of all types
- Property valuation and appraisal issues
Contact The Firm
It is important that you hire a skilled and experienced lawyer to handle your real estate litigation case in the Louisville Metro Area, Jefferson County or across Kentucky.
Call us at 502-688-5200 in the Greater Louisville area and across the state of Kentucky.
Contact Our Firm in Louisville, Kentucky.
For an initial consultation with a Louisville civil litigator, contact Pearson & Paris, P.S.C.. We represent clients throughout Trimble, Henry, Oldham, Jefferson, Shelby, and Spencer counties in such cities as Louisville, St. Matthews, Lyndon, Prospect, Anchorage, Hurstbourne, Middletown, Jeffersontown, Shively, Crestwood, Goshen, Buckner, La Grange, Simpsonville, Shelbyville, Mt. Washington and Shepherdsville.