Experienced Litigators Prepared To Assist You
When it comes to the law, there are cases involving an individual and the government, where an individual may have violated the law. And, there are cases involving two individuals or entities, where one has violated the rights of the other. The second form, referred to as a civil case, has a separate legal process and requires the specialized knowledge of an attorney who has practiced in these kinds of cases.
More than anything, you need counsel in these cases to protect your assets, interests and goals that have been jeopardized by these circumstances. Let the lawyers at Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., in La Grange represent you in civil litigation matters.
How We Can Help
We are ready to help clients through a variety of civil litigation matters, including:
- Insurance defense: Providing representation in personal injury insurance defense, auto accident defense, travel and recreation law defense, construction litigation and more
- Commercial litigation: Assisting you in commercial transaction litigation, matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code, and cases involving complex dissolution of businesses and asset distribution
- Probate litigation: Helping you contest or defend conflicts that arise in probate court, such as estate plans and other matters
- Administrative proceedings: Leading you through administrative and court hearings on driver’s license revocation and professional license revocations.
- Employment-related litigation: Representing both employers and employees in wrongful termination and wage claim matters
- Collections litigation: Handling simple collections matters and complex cases involving substantial debts, fraudulent conveyance of assets, restructure mortgages and assist clients in default and credit card debt
- Real estate litigation
- Personal injury
- Civil rights
Exploring Every Option: Litigation And Beyond
Civil litigation cases require a meticulous and organized plan to execute correctly, regardless of whether you are defending or pursuing a claim. We at Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., have the experience and expertise to ensure our actions are always working in your best interest. While the possibility of litigation is something we explore for every client, in some cases, negotiation and settlement may be a more promising and cost-effective route. We will always be candid in our advice and help you understand all your options. Regardless of the outcome, we will prepare for every eventuality and lead you confidently and professionally through the process from start to finish.
Whether we truly litigate or not, you can trust Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., to represent you in civil litigation matters. Schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney today by calling 502-208-5170. You can also get in touch via email.
We represent clients throughout Louisville, Kentucky, to include Jefferson County, Oldham County and Henry County. We also serve clients in Crestwood, Buckner, La Grange and Goshen.