The Defense You Need Against Drug Charges
In a criminal case involving drug charges, hiring an attorney can mean the difference between a bright future and a dark one. You need a skilled advocate on your side to protect your rights and defend you.
Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., is the law firm to help you. Led by a former prosecutor who has more than 20 years of experience, Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., can represent you in cases involving:
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Trafficking or distribution
- Manufacturing and cultivation
- Manufacturing controlled substances with a child present
- Prescription drug fraud
We accept criminal defense cases involving any controlled substance, including:
- Prescription drugs
Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., always seeks the best available outcome, whether we need to negotiate a plea bargain or take your case before a judge and jury.
How We Build Your Defense Strategy
Every drug case needs the right strategy. We will look at your case in detail and determine which strategies to use. These could include:
- Law enforcement officers did not follow the correct procedures
- The case involves unreasonable search and seizure
- An officer or informant used entrapment
- A confidential informant’s testimony is not reliable
- The controlled substance did not belong to you
By using strategic criminal defense, we have persuaded the state to drop or reduce charges, offer favorable plea deals or offer alternative sentencing. We have also reached multiple not guilty verdicts at trial.
What Is The Impact Of A Drug Conviction?
Drug charges can affect more than just your criminal record. Even a seemingly minor offense can result in:
- Expensive fines
- Job loss
- Revocation of driving privileges
- Loss of custody and visitation rights
To avoid these consequences, you must fight the charges against you. Pearson & Paris, P.S.C., is prepared to help.
Get The Defense You Need
From our office in Louisville, we serve clients throughout Kentucky. Schedule an initial consultation to talk to our lawyer about drug charges and the criminal defense you need. Call 502-688-5200 or send the firm an email to schedule your consultation.